Need more signs of housing market demand?A recession, an economic stimulus package, emergency interest rate cuts: it may seem like it’s 2008 all over again. But for the housing market, the deja vu
The Entire Year Worth Of Cookies
We Offer Buyers and Sellers Incentives That Sell Homes
We want to make your buying and selling experience affordable and pleasant. We will create the best memories for you, your friends, and your loved ones when purchasing and selling your home with us. How we make your real estate goals come true? We offer incentives when representing your best interest and make deals work for you. Incentives are perks - they can be big or little all depends on your terms and your agent negotiation skills. Let's get you familiar with what we can do for you when you buy or sell your home with us!
1. Interest rate buy-down. When you hear sellers say they will “pay points,” what they are doing is offering to award the buyer a certain number of percentage points of the sales price, which will, in turn, be paid to the buyer’s lender as discount points that bring the buyer’s interest rate down. For the buyer, this is a big deal, as it decreases the pressure they feel to guess the right day to lock in their interest rate (a common source of serious stress among buyers), and sends the message that if they buy your home, they’ll automatically beat the market rate. Paid rate buy-downs also save buyers money on their monthly payment over the entire lifetime of their loan, and the seller-paid points are usually tax-deductible, to the buyer, the next time they file taxes. You can see why these incentives are so powerful at attracting buyers!
2. Closing cost credit. Many buyers trying to break into the market while prices are low are already scraping the bottom of their savings account barrels to come up with their down payment money. With most home loans, the buyer will have to come with anywhere from 3 to 6 percent of the loan amount, in cash, on top of their down payment, to cover closing costs like loan fees, escrow services, and title or mortgage insurance. (And strangely enough, the buyers putting the 3.5 percent minimum down payment on an FHA loan are likely to have to come up with the higher end of the closing cost range, 6 percent, to cover their mortgage insurance.) Some smart sellers (and their agents) include in their home’s listing and marketing materials the offer to pay a credit of 3, 4, 5 or even 6 percent of the home’s sale price at closing, to defray the buyer’s closing costs. A closing cost credit is a great financial help to buyers and a strong differentiator that can make your home much more attractive than nearby listings. We can help you run the numbers on how much of a credit you can afford to offer, and how to make an overall package - listing price and credit - that will be maximally magnetic to prospective buyers.
If you or someone you know in the market to sell or buy real estate in Las Vegas let me know how I can help. Slava Slavina (917) 202-8411 email@example.com vsluxury.com
3. HOA dues credit. If you are selling a home that is in a homeowners’ association (HOA) that charges monthly or even annual dues, then surely you recall buying that home and being overwhelmed at the prospect of going from the rent being your sole monthly housing expense, to having a laundry list of expenses starting with your mortgage, including property taxes and insurance and then having HOA dues as the unpleasant cherry on top. One way to overcome that concern in the minds of buyers and to differentiate your unit from all the other, similar units for sale in your complex is to offer a credit at closing that covers the buyer’s HOA dues for 6 months, a year, or even longer. Talk with your agent about how to do this strategically, in a way that will offer the maximum lure for buyers but will not run afoul of any guidelines for seller credits imposed by the buyer’s lender.
4. Broker incentives. Some savvy sellers who can’t afford to offer buyers several percentage points’ worth of the proceeds of the sale toward closing costs take a different route, offering to pay a bonus percentage point (or more) in incentives to the eventual buyer’s broker or agent - on top of the commission, rather than to the buyer themselves. Over 90 percent of buyers who are ready, willing, and able to buy a home in today’s market are represented by a broker. And brokers have to sort through sometimes hundreds of pretty similar listings to decide which ones to show a buyer any given Sunday. Offering a broker’s incentive makes your home stand out among all those listings to the brokers and agents who put buyer’s property tours together. While these aren’t “buyer incentives,” strictly speaking, but they do operate to boost the number of buyers that come view your home - in turn, boosting your home’s likelihood of getting an offer.
5. Inspection incentives. The inspection can run from $500 to sometimes $2000 depending on the items to be inspected and the size of the property. We are offering the credit of the inspection as a broker or agent incentive at the closing.
If you or someone you know in the market to buy or sell real estate in Las Vegas let us know.
We will offer great perks and incentives to make your buying and selling experience easy and affordable.
"I work with a brilliant preferred team of professionals, and our team can secure a stress-free transaction and successful closing of escrow. I take pride in helping buyers to find the perfect home at the right price and sellers to bring a top dollar and successful closing of escrow. Humanity, diligence, high performance, ethics, always representing my client's best interest, and discretion is my fundamentals when doing business. I understand the value of time, the price of loyalty, and the demand for excellence. I offer private luxury customer service no handoff to an assistant or transactional coordinator. Thank you for supporting me and my business endeavors. I look forward to representing you in your next real estate transaction. Let's connect! " - Slava Slavina
Read MorePrintSite FeedbackTipsCorrectionsReprints & PermissionsTermsPrivacy© 2020 Forbes Media LLC. All Rights Reserved. AdChoicesPlay
Signature Real Estate Group provides a platform for buying and selling homes throughout Nevada for real estate agents and consumers. 2019 Inc-5000 ....
Latest Blog Posts
Get The Most Current Industry News And Property Information Data Numbers For Las Vegas Real Estate MarketSingle Family Homes Appreciation Report By Zip June 2019-2020Appreciation Single